- We strongly discourage anyone who is sick from attending the meeting and request that people who begin displaying any Covid-19 symptoms leave immediately.
- We have established flexible refund policies for anyone who falls ill, must care for a sick household member or is at high risk of contracting Covid-19 and can no longer attend the event.
- Attendees will have access to soap, hand sanitizers that contain at least 60 percent alcohol, tissues, disinfectant wipes, no-touch trash cans and face masks that will be distributed on-site.
- We will share resource materials on symptoms, prevention and more, as well as encourage good hygiene such as handwashing.
- The event layout will be modified for social distancing. This includes limiting attendance or reducing seating capacities. Multiple entrances and exits will be offered.
- We will conduct voluntary daily temperature screenings and/or health checks of employees and guests.
- Event check-in will be staggered to avoid long lines and crowding.